Sunday, January 23, 2011

Welcome to my blog

I feel privileged to be in an organization where I have the opportunity to dig deep into matters that is also a hobby to me. In this Blog I will try to address and debate on matters regarding change and process inertia and on how to overcome this from a people-centric approach using the “Portal thought” as the platform.

By decreasing the change and process inertia we increase agility and faster decision making based on higher quality in data. We will look into how a Portal platform and a people-centric approach can help us.

We will look at tools, platforms, Techniques for User Centered Design, debate strategies and much more. Anything that can make a difference when it comes to creating content from a user-centric approach is of interest. It is my wish that you all get something to take home and that you will comment on postings diligently. I officially welcome you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment